Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed

วันอังคารที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

SlateDroid RESPONSIVENESS Review Eken M001 HD - Updated Firmware

SlateDroid RESPONSIVENESS Review Eken M001 HD - Updated Firmware Video Clips. Duration : 3.35 Mins.


A video to show how responsive the device is as my previous video did not demonstrate this. Hope this is helpful! As you can see I barely speeded up the last video and did not do so to make the device look better! Follow me on twitter: @MorganKFleming Specs: -800mHz Processor -128mb Ram -7" TFT Resistive touch panel -Resolution = 800x480 -2gb Internal Storage -SD Card slot (up to 32gb) - Comes with: -MSN -Documents to go (Full Version - Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint) -Music Player -Video Player -Ebook Reader -Photo browser -Facebook -Youtube -Web Browser The screen is very responsive, I was expecting it to be the standard unresponsive, hard to press touch screen we're I'm used to from previous china electronics but I found this was quite the opposite. The overall design is good and the hardware buttons feel very sturdy, they give quite a firm click when you press them. I would recommend getting a screen protector if you buy one of these devices as the screen felt very soft under my nail. I have an iPad screen protector on mine that I cut down to fit. It does come with a screen protector but it's pretty useless as it has bubbles which cannot be pushed out and is too big for the screen. The battery lasted about 4 hours for me, despite the manual suggesting it only has 2 hours of battery life, I think this was because I had the brightness turned right down and had all sounds turned off, however I did have the WiFi running. You can see in the video that the screen isn't ...

Keywords: android, 1.6, 1.7, slate, slatedroid, tablet, pc, computer, windows, processor, touch, touchscreen, haleron, eken

My Links : ลงโฆษณาฟรี External Hard Drive

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น